Thursday, April 16, 2015

Time for change. Time for leaps of faith....

As I get older I realize that I must embrace change, because whether I want to accept it or not, it is going to happen. I know that in my current way of life I need to evolve more and move on from my current station in life.  Sometimes one has to take a leap of faith and at those times you may reap the rewards or consequences of those choices from either taking a leap or refusing.  My life, just like everyone else's life, is full a schedules and chaos, without an end in current sight, even though it may be around the corner. I have come to realize that life is not going to be truly fair, but you still have to carry on and push through as best you can.   I was talking to someone a few days back, I could tell this individual was weary, hardened, and shape by life, or rather the choices made in their life.  This individual kept stating they should have did this or should have done that, all the while I am thinking why did this person just go and do the things they were speaking of?   I know it is easier said than done, but if one can do the negative things in life with such ease, why not reverse those behaviors and use them In the positive aspects of life? If one truly wants change to happen , they must shed fears and just go for it, what is the worst that can happen? You fail? You go back to the position in life you are currently at? I would say that is an acceptable risk I would gladly take! My dad used to say that you were already born at the bottom, you have no choice to move to the top of you so choose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment