Saturday, November 29, 2014

Connections and Relationships

I may be a twin, but I am a loner, always have been, I feel most comfortable alone and in my own thoughts, and relationships elude me, I guess one can say I have lost my way in that aspect of my life of suffer from alexithymia.  But at the end of the day i come to realize we all need someone to talk to and to bond with on some level, a connection we can call our own. It is said we all need affection and in return need to be affectionate. I understand this but then in aspects I do not, in my own opinion I feel like a stable adjusted person who has their own unique take on love and relationships,  as do any person, that is why all relationships have there own unique take and hold their own unique value per individual or couple.  I have time and time again that no man can be an island unto himself and I challenge back why not?

Leave your comments and opinions,  I would like to hear your take.

No comments:

Post a Comment